Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath, every ingredient has been carefully chosen for its exceptional quality
- Australia’s first preconception multi with Quatrefolic ®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
- Contains the active form of folate, 5-MTHF for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel ® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate. Ideally iron stores should be boosted prior to pregnancy as iron supplementation in the first trimester can aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness.
- Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Contains alpha lipoic acid which helps recycle the antioxidant vitamins C and E, CoQ10 and glutathione and provides nutritional support in glucose metabolism.
- Provides only activated vitamins B2, B6 and folate and the natural form of vitamin B12 found in food, hydroxocobalamin.
- Contains 270mcg of iodine per daily dose and 24mg of elemental iron and zinc in a daily dose.
- Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only microcrystalline cellulose & ascorbyl palmitate.
How does it help get your body ready to grow a baby?
Helps support preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy.
Helps to reduce homocysteine levels.
Supports a healthy pregnancy.
Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Supports healthy foetal growth and development.
Supports healthy thyroid function.
Supports energy levels.
Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
Supports female reproductive system health.
Supports skin and immune system health.