Floradix Kindervital Multivitamin & Mineral Formula is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
Each 5 ml dose contains:
- Calcium (from calcium lactate and calcium gluconate) 60.35mg
- Ascorbic Acid 12.0mg
- Nicotinamide 2.72mg
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 1.85mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) from pyridoxine hydrochloride 300 micrograms
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 330 micrograms
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) from thiamine hydrochloride 210 micrograms
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 0.90 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin Vitamin A (from retinyl palmitate) 135 RE
- Rosa Canina (rosehip) extract equiv. to fruit dry 365mg
Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Daucus carota (carrot) root dry 36.0mg
- Pimpinella anisum (aniseed) fruit dry 15.0mg
- Nasturtium officinale (watercress) herb dry 15.0mg
- Coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit dry 9.6mg
- Urtica dioica (nettle wort) leaf dry 7.2mg
- Spinacia oleracea (spinach) herb dry 6.0mg
- Matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower dry 3.0mg
In a non-medicinal base of wheat germ extract, yeast extract, malt extract, rosehip extract and fruit juices from orange and pear, and maple syrup.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Children (between 2 to 14 years): 5 ml, 3-4 times daily with a meal.
Infants (between 6months to 2 years): 2.5 ml, 3-4 times daily mixed in a meal.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.